Most Mercer County government offices and facilities will be closed Monday, Sept. 4, 2023, in observance of Labor Day. All branches of the Mercer County Library System will be closed Saturday, Sept. 2, through Monday, Sept. 4. In addition to being closed on Labor Day, the County Connection office in Hamilton will be closed on Saturday, Sept. 2. The following County facilities will remain open on Labor Day:
- Trenton-Mercer Airport (except administrative offices)
- Correction Center
- Sheriff’s Office
- Emergency Services Communications Center
- Marina and Spray Park at Mercer County Park, noon to 6 p.m., weather permitting
- Tennis Center, 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.;
- All county golf courses, 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- The Wildlife Center will accept patients, by appointment only, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Wildlife Center’s Outdoor Education Environment will be open for free self-guided tours from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Howell Living History Farm
- Capital City Farm
- Mercer County Stables
- Tulpehaking Nature Center
- Park Commission administrative offices will be closed
For more information on Park Commission facilities, click here.